Welcome! Long story short:
- Currently, I am senior software engineer with
Snyk (team previously known as
DeepCode AI), working on machine
learning for program analysis and code security.
- For a short period in 2020-2021, I worked as a senior data engineer
where I established data pipelines for ATM location analysis and
- In 2018-2020, I worked as a machine learning and computer vision
engineer at Daedalean AI,
where I built a prototype of a detection system for aerial collision
- In 2018, I completed my PhD at the
ETH Zurich, in
Information Science and Engineering Group. I was an associate fellow of
Max Planck ETH Center for Learning Systems.
- In 2017, I did an internship at
Google Research and Machine Intelligence
working on deep learning for Question Answering. See
blog post by Google AI.
- In 2010-2012, I worked at
ABBYY as a part of
NLP Compreno Project in the
role of C++ SWE. There I developed an SDK for morphological and
lexical analyzer subsystems.
- In 2011, I graduated from
Moscow State University, dept.
of Mathematics and Mechanics. I specialized in discrete mathematics