Welcome! Long story short:
Currently, I work as a senior data engineer at SIX Group, solving
challanges of building high-load data pipelines for sensitive financial data.
- In 2018-2020, I worked as a machine learning and computer vision engineer at
Daedalean AI, where I built a prototype of a
detection system for aerial collision avoidance.
- In 2018, I completed my PhD at the
ETH Zurich, in
Information Science and Engineering Group. I was an
associate fellow of
Max Planck ETH Center for Learning Systems.
- In 2017, I did an internship at
Google Research and Machine Intelligence
working on deep learning for Question Answering. See blog post by
- In 2010-2012, I worked at ABBYY as a part
of NLP Compreno Project in the role of C++ SWE.
There I developed an SDK for morphological and lexical analyzer subsystems.
- In 2011, I graduated from Moscow State University,
dept. of Mathematics and Mechanics. I specialized in discrete mathematics